Bee & Wasp Exterminator
Don't let pests take over your home.
Take charge and call us, the multi-award winning pest control company in Brampton.
Belonging to Renowned Pest Control Associations
Types of Bee & Wasp
11 to 15 mm
Yellowish brown with black marking
1.2 to 3.5 cm long
Yellow with black stripes
YELLOW JACKET WASP
10 to 16 mm
Yellow with black stripes
CARPENTER BEE / BUMBLEBEE
Black & White
Black & Yellow or Metallic Blue
How to get rid of Wasp & Bee?
There are more than 4000 Wasp species in the U.S and North America. Bee Vs Wasp, Bees collect pollen and nectar from a variety of flower plants, unlike the bee. They need carbohydrates and protein for larva development, Wasps are like predators. They feed on other insects, meat, and sugar products.
Have you ever had to hoover sound in your home?
Entering the house and noticing the weird odor but not figuring out from where the smell is coming. By laying on the bed looking outside the window you have noticed the beehive and a bunch of bees flying over the tree in your backyard! What will you do, apart from screaming what will be your next step? Bee removal spray. Is that spray enough to wipe all the bees or will you be willing to do that by yourself?
No! so what will you do? definitely you hire some bee removal service for that work. If you are living in Mississauga or in Kitchener what will you search for? Bee or Wasp nest removal service in Mississauga or Bee or Wasp nest removal service in Markham Pestisect Pest Control will Help You to Get Rid of That Situation.
“Pestisect Pest control” will help you to remove insects from your place.
How to identify Wasp?
Wondering How to get rid of Wasp Nest? Getting the professional choice to remove Wasp Nest is the safest choice. If you do DIY to remove, you first have to identify species and how dangerous are they. You have to ensure your safety first and ensure minimal stings. Identifying Wasps can be difficult and it is very important to identify them correctly to determine the best Wasp Extermination.
Yellow Jackets nest outside, mostly in the ground or in railroad ties. Inside, they will nest in wall and ceiling voids and occasionally in the attic. They are very aggressive.
Bald-Faced Hornets live in aerial nests that resemble an inverted teardrop that is attached to a tree, a bush, a utility pole, a shed, an overhang, or on the side of a building.
Paper wasps, commonly misidentified as yellow jackets, make small paper nests in sheltered areas. Unlike hornets and yellow jackets, they don’t build hives. The celled nests they make are only for their grubs and for storing food. Like yellow jackets
Mud daubers are the insects that make those little mud huts and cells on your porch and under bridges. They don’t live in the nests. Rather, the nests are for their eggs and larvae, which they feed caterpillars and spiders. These wasps are much less apt to sting compared to other wasp species. So, usually, if you leave them alone, they’ll leave you alone.
Bumblebee / Carpenter Bee is a widely distributed social insect known for its ability to collect nectar from flowers and pollinate plants. Bumblebees are large yellow and black flying insects with a distinct buzz. Bumblebees are social insects that live in colonies. It has the ability to make holes in wood and is also known as a wood-boring insect.
How to get rid of Wasp?
Here are some facts about how to prevent wasps.
- Wasps hunt for high-protein food like insects for their larvae, make sure you don’t leave moist pet food or picnic leftovers in the open. Ensure that all food sources are eliminated.
- Barbecues and the area around the barbecue should be cleaned thoroughly to ensure that there is no food debris that will attract yellow jackets.
- They are also attracted to sweet food and strong scents, and avoid leaving food or drink uncovered when eating outside.
- Keep all garbage covered in tightly closed plastic bags or containers until it can be thrown out.
- You can find different commercial traps and fake Wasp Nests in stores and garden centers.
- Wasp Nest removal can be dangerous and extreme caution must be used because of the risk of attack by a large group of wasps. Although a homeowner (with enough protection) can remove a nest, professional help from Pestisect Pest Control is recommended.
What to do if you have Wasp?
If you spotted Wasp Nest on your property do not approach it yourself as removal of a Wasp Nest can be dangerous. Contact Pestisect Pest Control, your local Wasp Nest Removal professional at 647-924-2753 to get rid of Wasp Nest.
Why choose Pestisect?
Pestisect is among the best leading pest control service in Toronto and its surroundings and offers a 100% Money back guarantee and also provide peace of mind extermination to solve your pest problem.
1. Pestisect Provide Guaranteed Extermination to solve the problem
2. We provide the Same Day Fast Service
3. We work on 100% Customer satisfaction
4. We use proper equipment and method to solve the problem
5. We use chemicals in a manner to ensure the Health & Safety of a person.
Feel free to call us directly or simply complete our form below and we will follow up with you.